• Senate President Pro Tempore

Dear people of the Democratic Republic of Shinozaki, I bear to you amazeballs news!!!!

After a lot of careful consideration (about 5 min or so) we have decided to promote a few people.

Without further ado, I gladly present you thee:

• Mr. Darth Is going to be your new CAO! As Chief Administration Officer, he will administer a punch to you if you misbehave. Or drugs, I don't know his side business. Congrats dude.
  • Firefox(BWTFN) still don't know what that means btw, will be our CHROME officer...Ahem sorry, I mean CSO. As Chief Security Officer she will be after your ass so you better watch your donkey with 2 pairs of glasses or else... Congratiumalations 
  • In the Trustee category we have 4 lucky winners: Aries, Elise, Exnobazzel and Verkham have won a standing ovation in the line of duty (and fire) Congrats to all of you.
  • From Game Admin, AntiRix and General LT are moving up to Head Admin, they probably give good head .... I don't know we'll have to ask them. Congrats dudes.
  • Last but not least, our Trainee Admin is getting his full Admin Rights in the Game Admin category. Welcome everybody JJDIDNT!

You all are winners, and it's been a pleasure working with you. Cheers and many more victorious wins in the future.

Now all jokes aside, let's get down to the gritty business:

I'd like to remind you to take a look at your duties by rereading the chain of command. 

That's all folks,

Your bubbly CO, 

Wardzy

• Like 1